My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://techienote.com and update your bookmarks.

Tech Resources

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SSH Server on Windows

At my workplace most of the users use windows as their primary operating system. Windows do not have any inbuilt ssh server. Basic idea behind ssh server on windows is I can transfer files from my Linux box to user's windows box without taking much efforts.

For the same I found MobiSSH. MobaSSH allows you to run commands and transfer files on a remote Windows PC from any operating system (GNU/Linux, Unix, HP-UX, AIX, Windows, ...) through a fully secured and encrypted network connection. MobaSSH is 100% compatible with the Linux/Unix/HPUx/AIX SSH clients, but also with Putty or WinSCP on Windows.


It is very easy to install and setup.
Download it from here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home